Friday, July 3, 2015

Birthday-Day / День рожденияl



Dress/ платье: Zara
Sandals/ босоножки: Uterque
Bag/ сумка: Coach
Sunglasses/ очки: Calvin Klein



July 2. My birthday. A sad one this year. There is that sort of SPECIAL feeling I usually get on my birthday: festive, celebrative, happy...

This year it is missing. It is not about age, of course, and certainly not abou aging. You know I don't care about that. As to the way I feel in my soul - I feel like I am 15. As to my looks - I firmly believe I look now better than ever: skilled enough about makeup and skincare, confident enough to accept myself  as I am and able to afford just what I need to maintain my beauty routine (and to explore new products).

My mood today is probably about missing someone who has always called me on my birthday, but won't this year. Or ever again. My little sister. Wow, it hurts! A lot!

Therefore, my today's post is about my look. For some reason, I have this crazy idea of wearing something new every birthday. So, it was a perfect opportunity to wear my new dress. Ok, this may not be the perfect birthday-party dress, but my birthday-day is not exactly that classic birthday either. It is mostly the same day, as usual, only with that FEELING I described at the behinning of the post.

But the dress is fabulous! Easy to wear, eye-catching and  dressy (in a summery way).  So, this it it. My birthday-non-birthday look.


2 июля. Мой день рождения. День, когда ощущаешь себя по-особенному: празднично, приподнято, возвышкнно... А в этом году такого нет.

И дело не в возрасте. Вы уже знаете - мне наплевать на возраст. В душе я ощущаю себя на 15, а внешне ... Сейчас я выгляжу лучше, чем когда-либо. Я наконец-то стала увереннее в себе, принимаю себя такой, как есть, научилась немного разбираться в средствах макияжа и ухода, могу их себе позволить. 

Мое настроение скорее всего связано с тем, что один очень близкий человек уже не позвонит мне поздравить с днем рождения... Никогда... Моя младшая сестра...

Поэтому, сегодня - пост про платье! Почему-то у меня есть такая дурацкая привычка, что в день рождения хочется надеть что-то новое. Конечно, выбор пал на это платье

Платье, конечно, ВЕЛИКОЛЕПНО! Яркое и элегантное, нарядное и повседневное, простое и привлекательное!




















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That's such a cute dress!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete