Thursday, October 23, 2014

The City and the Girl.

Coat: Juicy Couture
Sweater: Juicy Couture
Jeans: Marithe-Francois Girbaud
Boots: La Canadienne
Scarf: vintage
Bag: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Accessorize
Watch: Juicy Couture

Eyes: Clinique "On Safari" eyeshadow+Helea Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Black Mascara
Lips: Elizabeth Arden Coral
Nails: OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window

The name of the post is not accidental. I wanted it to be about the city, as the stage for this photoshoot was the historical downtown, and I get out there probably once in a year. That's the other side of living in a city that big.

Though, I will talk about my look a bit, specifically - about the jeans. I've been wanting to buy a pair of dark colored boyfriend jeans for a while, but couldn't afford it. So I suddenly took out these old jeans that I've never even worn because they were too long for me, and too small for the size ive had the last years. So I was just trying to sell these jeans. But they didn't sell, and I've also lost some weight during the last couple of months. A few days ago I tried these jeans on again, and they fit perfectly, except for the length. The in hit me: I can wear them boyfriend-style! So, I rolled them up, and here is the result. I love it, these jeans are made to be worn like this: they are distressed, have sort of harness detail on them, a wide enough leg and low back pockets. 

How about a new approach for the pants that are too long on you, instead of hemming them?
(This actually works for the pants too short for you as well, I did it with these ones).













No comments:

Post a Comment