Monday, October 20, 2014

A Girl In The City.






Coat: Juicy Couture
Pants: J Crew
Socks: Calzedonia
Boots: Clarks
Scarf: Next
Gloves: unknown, can't read the label
Bag: Michael Kors

As I've mentioned before, I am a stay-at-home-mom of a 6 six year old boy with cerebral palsy, so most of the scenery for my looks is around the place I live when taking him for a walk. And I live far from the city centre. Obviuosly, an opportunity to get downtown is pretty rare for me. So today I couldn't miss it, of course!

Today's look is, again, all about playing with Juicy Couture coats and J Crew's Minnies. Yes, I am addicted to Juicy Couture coats. They have amazing style, and their sizing in just like it was made personally for me.

Frankly speaking, I don't like everything about this look. First of all, red lips would be really necessary (didn't have time for my make up today, shame on me!), and a brighter bag (my bag collection is really poor right now, so I am working on it!). And I don't really like these boots here, but, again, I am so damn limited by what I already own! And I've recently discovered I don't have a single black pair of footwear for fall! Of course, these purple boots would look amazing in today's outfit, but I wouldn't survive walking in them while shopping around the city and driving in such high heels. I used to do that a lot while I was   a working girl, but I've lost my qualification since.





No comments:

Post a Comment