Thursday, September 4, 2014

Reaching For The SUN...NY Pants


Trench: Juicy Couture
Pants: J Crew
Top: J Crew
Scarf: Juicy Couture
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Watch: Juicy Couture
Bag: Coach

So, autumn is officially here, requiring a complete equipment: trench, boots and even a scarf! Still, I can always have fun with my sunny yellow pants! The classic beige colored trench is the perfect companion to an outfit when you want to have some fun, when your pants and shoes already stand out. I also switched to my old cross body bag for this outfit, just liked how it looks here! Though, I am totally not a handbag person. I buy one and wear it all year round everywhere. I just hate to relocate my bag contents every time I change a bag. I know, I have to work on it! It is also really hard for me to find a bag I like that also has a good quality.






No comments:

Post a Comment