Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pretty Pastel Pallette.




Dress: Juicy Couture
Cardigan: Merona
Shoes: Uterque
Bag: Michael Kors
Belt: unknown
Neklace: Monet
Watch: Juicy Couture

Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden Coral

Sorry I haven't posted anything last week. Something very tragic happened in my family...

Life goes on...

And so does my blog. At these dark and sad time in my life I need it more than ever. It is my hobby, my distraction, my other world, that doesn't have death or tragedies, only fashion, outfits, makeup - that silly but necessary girly stuff that in some way paints my real life in lighter and happier colors...

So here is it: the pastel girly outfit. I even went against my favourite principle and didn't use any contrast here. I picked my highest heeled shoes and my prettiest necklace. I so much need some light to take me through my darkest hours...








No comments:

Post a Comment