Sunday, August 10, 2014

Playing with the White. Part 2.

This outfit was born in my mind when I was thinking about the flaws in the previous white outfit I created just for fun. Today's is more stylish, sophisticated and interesting. I really want to wear my lace mini skirt as much as I can while it is summer, so the "White" bottom was decided quickly. As for the top, this blouse seemed like the perfect match: simple lightweight material compared to the lace of skirt and voluminous shape compared with bare legs. And, of course, heels. As much as I hate wearing them anywhere except for a night out, they do make a huge difference. White is not the most slimming color, and I am not exactly thin or tall, so heels do the much needed finishing touch on this outfit.

Skirt: Aeropostale
Blouse: Free People
Sandals: Geox
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Pieces
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein





No comments:

Post a Comment